Battle of the Bulge

By 8:44 AM , ,

I'm back at it again! Trying to fight the bulge and get back to making the gym a part of my daily routine. I fell off working out on a daily basis after my tropical vacation last year and haven't been consist with it since then.I went on vacation without a plan on what I was going to eat and drink and lets just say I ate and drank everything in sight.  I did try to go to the gym while there, but It was almost impossible with temperatures reaching 100 degree Fahrenheit daily.

The plan this time is to switch it up and join a boot camp twice a week, do two 1 hour aerobic class twice a week as well as running 5 km 3 times a week. I personally enjoy working out, but the challenge this time would be finding  time to fit everything in. I don't plan on changing my diet drastically, but I do plan on cutting out alcohol completely. I'll blog about my results monthly to update you guys about my progress. My ultimate goal is to tone up my stomach, legs and butt.


Do you guys have any tips for staying motivated while on vacation? If so, please share it with me in the comment section.

Happy Monday!
xoxo


You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. hope all goes well - i know its hard to get back when you leave (even for a week)...you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems like a lot for work-outs. I admire your commitment and dedication, but the main thing is to adopt a routine you know you could stick to in the long-term. If I read you correctly you said you would do bootcamp twice a week, in addition to 1hour of aerobic training twice a week as well as running 3x/week. That means you would technically be working out 7 days a week. Why not cut your workouts down to 5 and incorporate cardio 4-5x, plus the two strength training or even the bootcamp sessions. The main thing you want to focus on with weight loss is your diet-as they say diet is 80% and exercise is the other 20%.

    I hope this helps, good luck with your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete