Last Minute Gift Ideas
If you're like me, then you've left all your Christmas shopping till last minute and are currently panicked trying to figure out what to get for the special people on your list. Well fret no more because I have compiled a list of last minute gift ideas from local brands to more well known brands for that special someone on your list.
1. Breville Brewing System: This programmable one cup coffee, tea and cocoa maker is perfect for the entertainer/coffee lover on your list and is perfect for staying warm by the fireplace during this holiday season.
2. Ipad Mini: This product doesn't need much introduction, besides the fact that it fits in one hand and makes carrying around so much easier than the regular sized Ipad. Perfect for the tech savvy individual on your list.
3. Voluspa Candle: Give the gift of sweet smelling candle. The Saijo Persimmon Candle is my favorite candle of all time. Layered with juicy peach and red currant, this candle is sure to awake your senses and set the mood for the holiday season.
4. 2 Piece- Wine Chilling Carafe: This two piece wine chiller is perfect for the wine lover on your list. Everyone has been guilty of throwing an ice-cube or two into their wine glass at some point or another just to chill it. This is the perfect way to chill your wine without diluting it.
5.10 Minute Trainer: Give the gift of fitness to the person on your list who is constantly on the go, but wants to stay fit. So many people I know swear by this work-out video.
6. Creamery Body Butter: Give the gift of soft luscious skin with all natural whipped body butter from Creamery in Calgary. Stop by their store today for a personalized gift for yourself or that special someone on your list.
7. Sony Nex- 5N: Give the gift of great pictures and lasting memories by purchasing this compact camera that does the job of some of the heavy weights out there without having to carry around a big bulky camera. This camera is definitely on my must-have list.
8. Native Shoes: I am all for supporting Canadian brands and Native Shoes is one of them. Founded by a Canadian based out of Vancouver, these shoes are modeled after iconic styles and are comfortable, lightweight and easy to wear. Perfect for the fashion lover on your list.
9. Anne B. Accessories Resin Necklace: Give the gift of jewelery with this perfect hand made horn necklace by Anne B. Accessories. Made from cow horn with gold foil accents. This is the perfect gift for your wife, mother, daughter or friend on your list.
10. "Fresh" Snap back by 6 Streets: I'm all about supporting local artists and the guys at 6 streets clothing are doing an amazing job creating ready to wear urban wear in Calgary. I've bought a few of their products and I am a huge fan of their work and what they are doing in our city. Check them out and support them.
11. The Kate Moss Book: This book is perfect for the fashion lover/ reader on your list and those obsessed with one of the most celebrated and photographed super-models of all time. The book chronicles her career in the fashion industry through pictures taken by some of the top photographers in the world.
I can't believe Christmas is only 5 days away. I still am yet to buy anything for anyone, but I am not too worried because I work best under pressure. Enjoy this holiday season and don't forget to spread Christmas cheers to everyone around you.