My Life Through Instagram
Happy Friday everyone! I can't believe we are almost half way through the month of January. This month has been a very busy month for me and I am very excited about my new online consignment store. It is definitely still going through some changes, but will get better with time. Check it out and spread the word. Also, if you live in the Calgary area and have brand new or gently used clothing, shoes, bags and accessories you would like to get rid of for money, then get in contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few pictures from my Instagram this past month.
1. View from the hotel room in Banff
2. View from the hotel room in Banff
3. Picture of my nieces and nephews on Christmas Day.
4. My brother and I at church on Christmad Day
5. My Nephews on Christmas morning.
6. Christmas morning.
7. My little brothers.
8. My brother's kids.
10. A visit to Lauren Bagliore's studio
11.Christmas gift to myself.
12. Hot springs in Banff
Wishing everyone a fun and safe weekend!